Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My top 12 Musical Albums of 2008, right?

10 wasn't enough. I felt bad for the feelings of the two i left out. 15 is too many. I'm not that nice. This was thrown together in three time glipses, so don't blink or it will go away. I was only sure about the order of the first three. After that, i didn't care too much. I need to apply to college. I can do it. I drink lots of tea. I know the difference between à propos and apropos. I can use chopsticks good. My name is written in the Arctic fucking Circle. I can do it.

I'm not as hip as John.

A list:
love, Tucker


Albums of 2008
1. Fleet Foxes- Fleet Foxes
2. MGMT- Oracular Spectacular (even though I got this in ’07)
3. Sigur Rós- með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
4. No Age- Nouns
5. Bon Iver- For Emma
6. Evangelicals- Midnight Descent
7. Why?- Alopecia
8. Wolf Parade- At Mount Zoomer
9. Department of Eagles- In Ear Park
10. Man Man- Rabbit Habits
11. Yeasayer- All Hour Cymbals
12. Deerhunter- Microcastles

I just found this, but I think It is easily one of the best and most haunting albums. Good for driving cross the country too. I've been addicted to it for three days now...
The Tallest Man On Earth- Shallow Grave

No comments: