Friday, September 18, 2009

It had been one hell of a coffee bender. Snorting grounds, shooting it…I hadn’t slept for 8 days. And what a cave my mind was. I swear I was telepathic. But in reality, I was just insane and beautiful, and invisible. I could fucking levitate. I had never experienced such delirium and beauty. I was an orb, an elegant beast birthed from the Oort clouds of deep space. I think it was somewhere near hour 157. I was hanging upside down, my legs wrapped around the edge of the roof, at 4:28 in the morning. Space was my earth, and Earth became astral. Here, my mind detached from my head, and became cosmically oriented. Left became right, up became down, direction became erection, moose became mouse, house became…space. Glorious jazzy space. I was hurtling at the speed of light through cosmic organisms. Before, I had obviously been acquainted with the possibility that we were not the only planet, but rather an infinitesimal speck on the post-post-heliocentric map. But now, now I knew. My mind was beautiful, a work of art. Stardust, nebula dust. DUST! My mind virtuously acquainted me with the universe. I was spinning, dancing, reveling. I had expanded, opened up to accept what was there. Salty, salty earth!

1 comment:

crawlkill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.